aircare.com.bd collects information about customers and uses this information to help them receive excellent online shopping experience & quality electrical solutions. This policy describes how your information is collected and used, also your choices with respect to your personal information.
This policy applies to information we collect or use on sites and applications owned or controlled by aircare.com.bd.
aircare.com.bd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of ad networks and other websites’ links, third parties with whom we work to provide you personalized services.
Information that we collect
We collect information about you when you use aircare.combd. We collect information directly from you such as your contact, profile & payment information. We also collect information about you automatically such as how you use and interact with aircare.com.bd, your demographic information, and information about your computer or mobile device.
Use of your information
We use the information we collect about you to deliver the products and services we offer, respond to you, and operate and improve our sites and applications. Our services include showing you personalized content at aircare.com.bd or other sites with which we have a business relationship with. We may use your information to contact you about aircare.com.bd updates, conduct surveys, or to provide informational and service-related communications, including important security updates.
Information you share in public areas of aircare.com.bd e.g. Facebook may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the country. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database only to us, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access at/via social media. So you should not publicly post sensitive information to aircare.com.bd’s official facebook page.
Do we share your information?
We do not share contact information with anyone for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We share your information with third parties who help us deliver our products and services to you. These third parties may not use your information for any other purpose.
We may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires any or all of aircare.com.bd business units.
Security of your information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Terms & Conditions of Warranty
- The applicable warranty period commences from the date of purchase or delivery whichever later, for each relevant Product (hereinafter defined) under the categories of Normal Household Use Only and Commercial Use Only. During the said applicable warranty period, RAD Traders (“hereinafter referred to as We, Us and Our”) will furnish without charge labour, transport, and/or replacement parts (or pay for same) necessary to repair or replace the product specified under the warranty card or invoice (“Product”) due to defects in the material or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions hereunder.
- This limited local warranty (“this warranty”) does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk free guarantees, error free guarantees, any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use or merchantability. Whether by statue, common law or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
- Time for Service:Service will be available during Our Operation Hours.
- Place of Service:Service will be provided on-site or at the location of Our Customer Service Center depending on the type of warranty covering the Product.
- Product warranty may vary from brand to brand. This warranty is only applicable to Products purchased from our website or display center in Dhaka. The Product when covered under this warranty shall include only its original configuration, design or specifications. Unless otherwise provided herein, coverage does not and will not apply to any consumables, non-functional parts, accessories that are used in conjunction with or to enhance the performance of the covered Product.
- To be eligible for the warranty coverage, (i) You will have to show the warranty card that came with the product; and/or (ii) show the invoice/ bill (original copy) as a valid proof of purchase and when required. Please note that Products which are not registered in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, without valid proof of purchase and/or with proof of purchase that has been altered or illegible, shall be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
- If there are any missing part(s), faults and/or defects which do not conform to the sales contract, invoice or packaging (“Defects”) which can reasonably be discovered through visual inspections on the date of purchase or immediately thereafter must be reported at the time of delivery, failing which, no Defects will be deemed to be present at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to impose charges for services on the Product which are outside the cover of the warranty. We also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the Product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason. Products after servicing or inspections must be collected within thirty (30) days from the date of notification. We may dispose of the Product which remains uncollected after thirty (30) days, without notice to You, in any way We deem fit and We may also claim any damages from You including any costs for the storage of the Product. We reserve the right of lien for unpaid charges.
- Time shall not be of the essence as our services can be inadvertently affected by factors outside our control. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising out of delays, loss of use, etc, nevertheless, We shall make reasonable efforts to inform You in the event where the service may exceed one (1) month of date of service request.
- If the Product or a unit, consumables, part or subassembly requires repair, We may, at Our option and discretion, repair, replace or exchange it with an equivalent product, unit, consumables, part or subassembly that is new or refurbished. We will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as Our property, and the replacement part or product will become Your property. Repaired, replaced or exchanged part or product will continue to be under warranty for the remaining Product warranty period but for a period of not less than seven (7) days.
- If service is required, You agree to make the Product reasonably accessible to Us. Products not reasonably accessible or cannot be safely accessed will be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
- This warranty is good only to the person named as the owner of the Product in the warranty card or invoice and the Product whose serial and/or model number corresponds with the Product Installation Location specified under the warranty card and is not assignable and/or transferable.
- We shall reserve the right to vary the coverage or refuse to cover Products which in Our records indicate are “End-of-Line” or “Clearance”.
- We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
- Limitations of Coverage –This warranty Does Not Cover:
(i) Damage, fault or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than Us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those manufactured by Us.
(iii) Damage, fault or failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
(iv) Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of Your premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether willful or not.
(v) Damage, fault or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
(vi) Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantle, relocation or removal.
(vii) Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
(viii) Products where the serial number is removed, defaced or made illegible, parallel imported sets, products purchased overseas or from non-authorized dealers or retailers, second hand sets, products sold “AS IS”, “REFURBISHED” or bearing similar notations.
(ix) Cosmetic defects, reduced or impaired functionality, reduced lifespan or limitations of Products which, in Our records indicate, are second hand, “Used”, “Refurbished”, “Open Set” or “Display Sets”.
(x) Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honor the warranty of the Product.
(xi) Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to cables, ear buds or head phones.
(xii) Consumables. Consumables are defined as any part or component of an expendable nature and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not and whether such consumables originate from Us or not. Consumable items include without limitation, replacement parts, gas refills, refrigerant and other miscellaneous materials for the product, installation materials, which include without limitation, inlet/outlet hoses, insulation materials, copper piping, pvc piping and electrical wiring.
(xiii) Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Our services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered. You are responsible for creating backups of all Your data and software on a regular basis.
(xiv) Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
(xv) Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
(xvi) Warranty card is altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
We reserve the rights to charge You for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
- To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws, we (including our affiliates, our agents and contractors) will not under any circumstances or under legal theory (whether based in contract, tort, or otherwise) be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses and/or damages, including without limitation, property damage, lost time, loss of use, loss of data, delays in servicing or the inability to render service on any covered product.
- The defective Products or parts thereof covered under this warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by us in our sole discretion free of charge. Save for personal injury and death caused by our own negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and our liability, howsoever arising out of, relating to or in connection with this warranty, shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product purchase price.
- None of Our employees has the authority to vary, modify or amend any of the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- Our decisions regarding all matters concerning this warranty shall be final and binding.
- This warranty is governed under the laws of Bangladesh and does not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer in any way.